On 4/12/2012 1:20 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Mark -
love that shot!  Don't understand Jazz's indifference :-)
Thanks, Ann!

also your "colors of Spring ' - beneath it - reminds me of Robert Glen Ketchum's stuff. Do you know his work?
I am familiar with his work - it is much more clear and clean than anything I've ever done... and better too. I'm still working iwth the scans from that shoot but I'm not sure I'll be able to wrangle anything useful out of them.

Thanks for looking!

MCC