On 13 April 2012 14:00, Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramar...@mac.com> wrote:
> I decided it was time to get beyond buying camera gear for a while. I mean,
> really, I have other obsessions to deal with.
>
> 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25268645/SLK_230_Kompressor.jpg
>
> So I don't buy a Summilux 75 and a second M9 body for a while. Will it really
> hurt me?
>
> (Photo on left with GXR, center and right with the iPhone 4S.)
>
> Life is good.

Spotto!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spotto

Uber cool.  I've liked those Benzes from the moment they first
appeared.  Is the Kompressor a turbo or a supercharger?  I recently
got a turbo diesel in an SUV (Hyundai ix35) and the turbo lag takes
some getting used to.  On the flipside, hills and mountains are barely
noticed and it's uncannily quiet at freeway speeds, ticking along at
hardly more than an idle.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"