Godfrey, is the SLK 230 in addition to or a replacement for the Prius?

I ask because I recently read an article that talked about hybrid owners replacing their hybrids with non hybrids and was surprised to hear that.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Womer" <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: something new

I'll bet it handles better than the Prius...

http://photo.net/photos/RickW

----- Original Message -----
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramar...@mac.com>
To: PDML List <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:00 AM
Subject: something new

I decided it was time to get beyond buying camera gear for a while. I mean, really, I have other obsessions to deal with.

2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25268645/SLK_230_Kompressor.jpg

So I don't buy a Summilux 75 and a second M9 body for a while. Will it really hurt me?

(Photo on left with GXR, center and right with the iPhone 4S.)

Life is good.