On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Aaron Reynolds wrote:
> Perhaps Bruce can enlighten us about the details of his head to head
> with the Z-1p and 28-105 vs. the Nikon body he used and Nikkor 28-105.

It's been my (albeit limited) experience with Nikons that they'll focus on
something in the viewfinder with very little hunting.  Whether they focus
on the right thing, I couldn't say - My Nikon using friend could produce
equally sharp and well composed pictures with my MZ-5 as with his Nikons.

I'd be far more inclined to blame different final results with user error
than with camera error.

dave
--
dave o'brien - http://www.diaspoir.net
Familiarity breeds contempt -- and children.