On 4/20/2012 9:48 AM, Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Walt Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Right now, I can only hope they'll have one at that price at some point in
the not-too-distant future. Somehow, I'm not optimistic, given the de facto
price increase on new lenses and all.
Sorry about your loss. Keep an eye on newly-listed eBay auctions for
Pentax film cameras with a "Buy it Now" option. You're likely to find
a low-priced  camera with an A50/1.7 attached.

Thanks, Matthew.

I do know of a good potential source locally -- the guy at the shop I bought my K-x (and my K 50/1.4, BTW) from has lots of old Pentax glass, and I'm hoping he'll show me some sympathy.

-- Walt