On 4/20/12 10:12 PM, John Francis wrote:
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 09:00:27AM -0500, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Well, all I can say is that I'm utterly crestfallen today. Seems I
dropped my K-x with the A 50/1.7 -- leaving the lens inoperable and
irreparable. This is the last shot that will ever be taken with it.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6950076942/

I think it's fair to say I'm heartbroken.

-- Walt

What's your mailing address, Walt?

I've got an A50/1.7 on the front of my PZ-1p which I haven't used
for years.  It might as well sit around in your collection as on a
shelf in my cupboard. Consider it an 'indefinite loan'.

That's a great offer, John.

I would advise Walt to post his address privately to you, though.