On 4/22/2012 19:10, jn289 wrote:
Boris, you have to remember that when you shoot something you like, it
may or not bring joy to you..Sure we have all photographed things that
we thought would look good, but did not for some reason in the camera.
When we shoot for ourselves, we are trying to please ourselves, but if
we shoot for someone who hires us, we have to please them first. If you
ever went to a gallery to look at photos or paintings, you will
understand what I mean. Also remember the saying Beauty is in the Eye of
the Beholder..By the way I like the photo..Joe

Joe, everything you say here is true. That's why I keep my photography strictly as a hobby.

Thanks!