Not using the D much anymore, it sits forlorn on a shelf, but I use the Ds as a backup for the K20D, and when I go somewhere I don't want to risk damage to the K20D. I'd probably use the D except for three things, the e wheel on the back of the Ds is pretty much where the wheel on the K20D is, they use the same media, (sdhd), and most of the time I have a M 40mm f2.8 on the Ds which makes a second wheel less necessary. The fact that it's a bit faster and more responsive than the D is also nice.