From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 5:29 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: K-5 on sale at B&H ($999 body only)

I don't think Pentax will continue the K-5 as a nameplate. However, the next
camera will probably be very similar. Giving it a new name is good marketing
in the photo biz these days. And if Pentax does ever go "full frame" (all
cameras have full frames, just different sizes),  they will undoubtedly
continue to focus on APS-C. That's where their glass lives. No way, they'll
abandon it. I wouldn't be surprised if a 24 x 36 Pentax is part of the 645D
family. That would make sense.
Paul

follow the directions.

follow the directions.