Well, after some time I am back to Japan and in my first visit to
the local camera store, I picked up a used SMCT 200/f4. A bit
battered on outside, might be that the lens was opened by the
previous owner for cleaning but with a burgain proce of Yen 3000,
I thought I should give it a try. Now, to test it I need a screw
mount body, I have seen two Spotmatic on the rack one is normal
Spotmatic and the other one is Spotmatic F. What is the
difference
? Which one should I buy ?
Also how much should I pay for a SP in good shape with the meter
working ?

Regards,
Prasanta.