Here's a survey question... as an invited guest at a wedding, do you
bring your dslr?

A good friend of mine got married this weekend... I almost didn't
bring it, but in the end, I threw the k-5 & FA 50 in my purse "just in
case" I wanted it later....

It's funny territory, I think.  There's a pro on hand to capture the
day.  Yet, the number of cell phone and p&s cams being held aloft in
the pews is almost comical... On the other hand, maybe the dslr seems
a bit much? I mean, you don't want to be Uncle Harry, elbowing the pro
out of the way to get your shot of the happy couple...

Hmm.  Maybe the K-01 (in white, of course) for this type of occasion
would be appropriate.  I'll have to see if it fits in an evening
bag...

:)
-c
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23028562@N04/6967449816/in/photostream/