Thanks, Frank.

Actually, despite the performance differences, my K20D has supplanted the K-x as my primary body -- at least when the light is good. And, also, I still have the K100D as backup in case disaster (read: idiocy) strikes again.

As to the cosmos and all, very seldom have I ever regretted having a positive thought. And, generally speaking, those regrets have always been ameliorated with positive thoughts. :)

-- Walt