Fun to shoot? Yes, and no. She's a serious model-in-training. She is
dedicated and very hard-working. She was fun to shoot in that it was a
breeze -- anything you ask her to do, she does, perfectly, no
questions. To the left, same on the right, roar like a lion ...
whatever.

But she was all business, no kind of spontaneous ideas or
collaborative chit-chat. If I didn't direct, like a machine she simply
stopped and waited. She's the kind of model you want if you're
shooting a clothing catalog. But if you're trying to make creative
art, probably not so much.

But it was exactly what I needed to experience. So it was a great shoot.

Thanks!

--
-bmw