I don't know how the spell checker turned feet into feed.

On 4/30/2012 2:07 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
You want pictures of blue herons, go to Florida, they land on the
docks 10 feed away and dare you to do something about it.  I haven't
been in a while and all my shots are on film and I have no idea where
the negatives are, but take my word for it, they're like sparrows there.