Ok techies

Ok so I keep getting these pop up windows that say, essentially

URgent!
upgrade now..etc
This is your last warning before you will be automatically upgraded to the new version

Do you want to up grade now?

and the three buttons - AKS me later, No thanks, and Upgrade now.

always in the middle of soemthing I'm doing...

The last time I did an upgrade I could then no longer get Words with friends to work, for one thing.

So I keep saying "no thanks"

but my questionis - if they are going to "automatically upgrade" it anyway, why the hell are they asking me if I want it???

ann