I've just watched it for the second time... it is out on DVD

Really sweet movie based on a non-fiction book about birding and competitiveness.

Steve Martin, Jack Black, Owen Wilson, Brian Dennehy, Angelica Houston and somemore familiar faces whose names I cant recall cause they are young :-)

I had it from Net flix and then got it out of the library to watch again so I could see the extras and get more birding details..

A friend of mine loved it even though he was by no means a birder.

A charming  unpretentious and beautifully acted film - and hard
core birders won't even mind the few slip-ups in terms of where
they saw what.

check it out

ann