on 2012-05-09 18:57 Ann Sanfedele wrote
I've just watched it for the second time... it is out on DVD

Really sweet movie based on a non-fiction book about birding and
competitiveness.

thanks for the recommendation — we got if from the library and watched it this weekend; i overlooked Owen Wilson's acting and enjoyed it overall; entertaining and somewhat educational

as a bonus, we saw it on the same day we saw a spotted towhee for the first time (i have seen rufus-sided towhees in Maine in the 70s); now i'm inspired to have a small year