From: Dmitry Gromov

Hi!

Long-long time reader here - its time for me to get an LX, always wanted...
Need your advice - by an EX condition from KEH or go hunting on eBay.

KEH promises good condition, CLA performed and 2 week return. My
previous experience with them was fine.
But reading some feedback here (and elsewhere) makes me a bit nervous...
eBay is more roulette-like, but some sellers also guarantee returns,
eBay has some protection as well and also photos and serials published
(no details available from KEH).

Get EX? Or get BGN condition cheaper and try to get CLA/fix for the
money saved? I guess, repair becomes more and more costly as time goes
by...

Or, may be someone here (reputable!) can offer a good one for sale? :)

Your advice, tips and thoughts would be appreciated!

Dmitry

As far as I know, the only complaints about KEH were their offerings are low when they're buying equipment. I would buy from KEH before I'd buy from eBay.

My experience with KEH is their quality descriptions are very conservative.