From: Dmitry Gromov

Hi!

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:
Been years since I dealt with KEH, but when I did they were fine.

As you may already know, there were two versions of the LX - one with ISO 6
- 1600 and a later one supporting ISO 6-3200 and some other differences. ?I
think that there were other variations within the boarder "early' and "late'
?models as well. Probably a good idea to get details before buying.

It is a beautiful camera - I use mine regularly.

Yeah, I know about early and late models and the differences, wanted
to get newer one, hope it more common, but there is no way to know it
from KEH's description :(

Thanks!
Dmitry

I think they still have their 800 number. You should be able to call them and ask what the highest ISO is on the particular camera you're interested in.