I see what you mean, Frank. I think the vertically challenged guy in the middle
of the front row is probably always mad about being short.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: PESO - Solidarity, Brother

The weekend before May Day unionized government workers from around
the province rallied here in Toronto at Queen's Park (the legislature
buildings) against proposed government cutbacks.  Got loads of photos,
but this was the best of them:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2012/05/solidarity-brother.html

Wouldn't want to argue with these fellows about austerity measures...

;-)

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson