> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> knarftheria...@gmail.com
>
> I haven't heard one union say anything of the sort. Right now they're
> just trying to avoid losing their hard-fought gains made over the
> years.

[...]
> As these attacks against wage earners continue, we hear of CEOs of
> government corporations making seven-figure salaries. We hear of huge
> waste and corruption within some departments and government
> corporations that goes unchecked for years. Yet when it's  "belt
> tightening time" it's always labour they go after.

[...]

Over here our Eton-educated Prime Minister and his Bullingdon Club chums in the
cabinet tell us "We're all in it together", while the people who had nothing to
do with the financial collapse lose their jobs and subsidise Dave's other chums
in the banks and boardrooms who do nothing but sit back and lick cream and
champagne off their own balls all day long.