A problem with my current laptop is it's really too big to fit into my camera bag.

I'm musing a Netbook. The one I'm considering has 3 USB 2.0, "802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED and 10/100 Ethernet LAN connectivity", 320GB hard-drive, 4GB DDR3, a "multi-in-1" reader and Windoze7 64bit for less than $400.

Processor speed is kind of slow at 1.0Ghz & it shares main memory with the video processor (256MB dedicated to an ATI Radeon HD 6290).

It might be where I can finally use Lightroom. It's supposed to work better with less memory than Photoshop does, but it got me to wondering if there is other image viewing/processing software I might consider instead.

Other question - there's no CD/DVD, so how the heck would I install Lightroom? ... or whatever?