I have difficulty faulting anything about my K-5, so I don't really have a wish
list of what I would want on their next camera body. I really don't want the
same sensor. Improvement of the sensor would, for me, be less noise at high
ISO. A few years ago, Fuji had a P&S with amazingly low noise at high ISO, so
it could probably be improved in a Pentax.

A Pentax dSLR with a Foveon processor would be nice, though it would primarily
for well-lit subjects and a low ISO.

Jeffery