IMHO, the F35-70mm is a no-brainer. It is small, light and has close
focusing capabilities that will probably come in handy. You'll
probably take the majority of your shots on that that lens. In fact,
if I had to choose just one lens to take, it would probably be that
one. I'm a huge fan of the Sigma 10-20mm. It gives you wide vistas
that can go far beyond mere snapshots and are good for capturing
building interiors/exteriors as well as landscapes. I would get a
small lightweight tripod that you can set on tables, walls or the
ground for when you need longer exposures (and forget taking the
external flash). I think your 80-200mm will be nice for when you want
more reach, but not sure how much you would actually need/use it. In
any event, I'd try to figure out some kind of wearable for the lenses
that weren't on the camera... keep the camera on my neck at all times
and then just use the bag for the 30lbs of other stuff.