Darren,

I'd say you have two type of options:
1. you can have your own gallery that accepts the orders, or
2. you can have things posted to one of the photo sites that accepts
orders for you.

If you are planning on making money on those orders,
the disadvantage of the latter one that in most cases such sites
take a big cut for themselves.
Zenfolio is partnered with Mpix.com that does prints.
(I used Mpix for prints directly, and like them.)

However, if all you want is to let people print their own photos
without you profiting from that, sites like fotki.com, I believe
allow that (or at least they used to.)

For the option 1, one of LR plugins from TTG:
http://shop.theturninggate.net/ might be a reasonable solution.

I bought one of the TTG plugins (without client response), and
I've been mostly happily using it for my galleries.

HTH,

Igor

Sun May 20 22:37:26 EDT 2012