Thanks to all for the replies.

For the benefit of anyone finding this thread and asking the same
question, I'll pass along a few other options that I'm considering.

http://www.nextproof.com (no yearly... just a month-to-month from as
low as $9/mo)

If you have your own hosting: RedCart
http://www.redcart.com
(Since I'm a web admin and can install this on multiple platforms,
I've downloaded this free version for a look-see. I'll report on my
impressions. Frankly, I'm AMAZED that they allow their code to be
downloaded/self-installed in this way.)

Other site's that are considered "similar" to nextproof.com:
http://www.xmarks.com/site/www.nextproof.com/

Hope this is useful to someone.
I have until the middle of June to decide which platform I'm going with.