On May 21, 2012, at 1:00 PM, steve harley wrote:

> on 2012-05-20 19:19 Christine Aguila wrote
>> Anyway, I'm glad we went to see this historic event.  To be sure, I mainly
>> went as spectator and photographer.
>>
>> http://www.caguila.com/natoshort
>
> very engaging set; i like how you distilled the messages and personalities,
> including a few extreme ones
>
> "don't trade on me!" is a new one for me

Yeah, that one caught my eye as well. Aside from the fact that it's an
excellent photograph, it left me wondering if they're for or against corn.
Personally, I come and go on that. At this time of year, when we're gettin'
week-old Florida corn, I'm agin it. Soon, when the crop comes in, I'll be fur
it.

Paul