On 2012-05-21 23:00, Subash wrote:

main destinations was the nanda devi east base camp (nanda devi,
meaning 'bliss-giving goddess, is a two-peaked massif, connected by a
2km long ridge, the second highest mountain in the Indian himalayas.

Cause it's frackin' blissful when you get there and stop! :)

it was a tough trek, of the six of us, only three made it to the nanda
devi east base camp (13,800 ft). when we reached the camp, it was all
white-washed out with fog.

Remind me not to go hiking with you guys. :) My idea of a hike is 150m up the street to the pub.

--
Doug "Lefty" Franklin
NutDriver Racing