Rick, I second guess my self on almost every purchase but on the K-5 "Je ne le regrete pas" It does not make my bad photos better but it does make all my photos more pleasurable to take. I had no idea that the two features I would enjoy most are the quiet shutter and the infra red remote sensor on the rear. They are perfect for photoing birds in my backyard feeder.

Have fun with it and I look forward to seeing the results.