on 2012-05-25 19:10 Steven Desjardins wrote
I just did some looking, and Amazon has some used Lumix 14 2.8 lenses
for $185.

did you mean 14mm f/2.5? i don't see it that cheaply at the moment but note that there's a run of new ones at about that price on eBay (there was a recent Amazon special sale on GF3 and plus that lens from which a lot of people seem to be reselling the lens)

i have previously written of my foray in the M43 direction, a Panasonic GH2 with one Lumix lens (45-200) plus M42 and PK adapters; it belongs to my partner but was assembled by me from second-hand sources; a nice lens to use on this is the Super Macro-Takumar 50/4 whose preset aperture ring is clickless which is nice for certain video effects, and also fast to operate for metering