Not a good day to be a cow in parts of Nebraska and Kansas today.
Hoping to catch some photogenic supercells today, and maybe a tornado
closer to evening if the Force is With Us. In any event, I'll probably
be making use of the weather sealing of the K-5 today, although
something tells me that those seals won't be any match for baseball
sized hail. Today looks like an active weather day in my "neck of the
woods". Not a good sign when the weather service is mentioning "giant
hail" (as in baseball-sized or bigger) as they are for parts of KS &
NE.