You'll want to use the shortest lens you have that doesn't produce visible distortion, 24mm would be ideal, the 21 is probably too wide to be acceptable, so it looks like the 30mm is it. The sharpest lens isn't required since the output is only going to be a 5x7, any lens with reasonable sharpness and contrast will be good enough. Try too get a look at the shots taken in the past to see what the regular guy did for composition, it'll give you a rough guide of what they want.