From: Jeffery Smith

After months of trying to get Leica to return an email or phone call,
I was so burnt out I just decided to put it behind me as a very
costly mistake. I was literally calling the service manager every 15
minutes for hours at a time only to be told by his secretary (every
15 minutes) that "He just stepped away from his desk." They have very
effective obstacles.

Regards,

Jeffery

I wouldn't even have wasted a month on Leica. I'd call them one time. If they won't stand behind their merchandise FUCK 'EM!

I'd have returned it to B&H for a refund. IF B&H didn't want to provide that refund, I would have contacted the NY State Attorney General's Office ... among others.

I would also have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge.