Congratulations on a well deserved honors!

MCC

On 5/29/2012 7:44 PM, Tanya Love wrote:
Ok, so I am just home from a massive week at the Australian Professional
Photography Awards, and trying to come back to Earth!

  Over the weekend at Melbourne, my 4 entered prints were awarded with the
following scores: GOLD (93), Silver Distinction (86, and 85) and Silver (83).
Giving me a total score of 347 for my four prints, which were entered into both
the Family Category and Open Portraiture Category. Can you imagine my surprise
when, at the Gala Dinner, my name was announced to be the Canon AIPP Australian
Professional Creative Photographer Of The Year Runner Up for 2012!! I am not
sure how that happened but am so excited and humbled to accept the title as it
is only the second time I have entered the awards! Amazeballs!!

Can you believe that little ole me and my little K5 could achieve this?! I'm
still pinching myself!!

Additionally, The scores that I received also gave me 5 credit points which means that in
only 18 months of being an AIPP member I have now qualified as an Associate, with 3
points to go towards becoming a "Master". I can't actually use the title until
I have been a member for 2 years, but is exciting all the same!

The Pentax Australia guys even came to find me and fill my bag with all kinds
of Pentax bits and pieces, although no 645D yet! Don't worry though, I'm
working on them! ;-)

...and now back to Earth with a thud! I have a mountain of washing and editing
to do! ;-)

Tan.x

Sent from my iPhone