>> eBay
>> links or URL's, like the one we are discussing, are *not* legal.

BB> And the law violated was what? Again, ebay is not authorized by any government to
make
BB> laws.

How I understand international copyright law, the use of my image
without my permission IS illegal. That it may be tolerated for a "good
cause" use is another thing. This use, is of course, commercial, as
the guy is making a profit on the ebay auction. therefore, he STOLE
the image. That's just international copyright law according to Bern
convention or whatever it is.

Best regards,
   Frantisek Vlcek