I believe that as we old timers age we remember less and less about real
photography. Don't know what I'd do if I took my Spotmatic out for a spin. I
end up somewhere and not remember why I was…

On Jun 1, 2012, at 19:40 , Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Think Pentax Forum is a competitor who has vacuumed lots of
> speculation, hand wringing, technical minutia out of the list.  Plus
> maybe the old Pentaxians know all they need to about the cameras and
> lenses.  Regards,  Bob S.
>
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Dmitry Gromov <grom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Was looking for PDML statistics recently (just out of plain curiosity)
>> and couldn't find much.
>> pdml.net only has files starting 2006 and I'm not sure how to get list
>> of all messages from mail-archive.
>>
>> Not sure where is my own archive from 2000 forward, but since I
>> switched to Gmail at the end of 2004, I quickly grabbed conversation
>> counts per year:
>>
>> 2005    7,831
>> 2006    7,381
>> 2007    6,247
>> 2008    5,009
>> 2009    5,249
>> 2010    5,295
>> 2011    4,841
>>
>> Again, this is not message count, but conversations as seen by Google.
>>
>> Thought, it may be interesting to see how other Pentax places on the
>> net vacuumed some people from this list. Or is it frustration of old
>> Pentaxians of not getting what they anted from the company?
>>
>> Dmitry
>>
>> --
>> //DG LOC(NJ)
>> //*
>>
>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net
>> follow the directions.

> the directions.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ It is still true, as was first said many years ago, that people are the only
sophisticated computing devices that can be made at low cost by unskilled
workers!”
— Martin G. Wolf, PhD