I still don't have a flicker account...

On 6/2/2012 5:37 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I had several suggestions that the photos would look better in black and white.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157630017391022/

On May 31, 2012, at 1:05 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

My friend wanted any pictures posted to flickr to be under "restricted access" so that
only people willing to see "adult content" can see them. So I'm sorry if anyone wants to
see them and doesn't have a flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157629987056554/

I posted them at full resolution, because I'm actively seeking feedback,
primarily on technical issues right now, and you can't pixel peep low-rezzed
photos.

Since feedback on a whole set is a lot of work so well, I'm picking this one,
as my favorite, to specifically ask for critique on, but feel free to give me
suggestions on any of them:

standard:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/7309874796/

full resolution:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/7309874796/sizes/o

K-5 DA*16-50 at 34mm ISO 80 1/160 f/8

They were all shot with the 16-50. I thought about using primes, but the 16-50
is sharp enough at f/8-16 and a lot more versatile.

Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.