Quoting Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>:

Shot near the crest of&nbsp;a high pass&nbsp;through which&nbsp;you enter&nbsp;the eastern gate to Yellowstone NP. A few years ago a&nbsp;person bought a framed print of this&nbsp;from a&nbsp;retail display at a local&nbsp;photo shop. A&nbsp;few days later she was back declaring it "positively spiritual" and bought&nbsp;a second copy for a friend.
&nbsp;
It was just "declined" by PPG
.
&nbsp;
Comments?
&nbsp;
Jack
&nbsp;
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=645

No so much 'struggling' as making the best of an unfortunate choice in location. It would be interesting to see it in a few years - it looks like the trunk will need to undergo a sharp turn.

Excellent photo - I would have given it a 'thumbs up' had it appeared while I was voting.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters