I personally know by memory for the prime lenses I used the most, and
out of personal experimentation in real world shooting -just because I
like to know- although P mode with MTF program will get you there
easily. For the non-chip lenses I guess a couple of clicks from wide
open.

The ones for me that I found is worth knowing (partly because I used
them often) are the 43/1.9 (some magic happens at f4 and 5.6), 31/1.8
(f5.6), 21/3.2 (f8) and 15/4 (f8 or f11). In some cases finding those
sweet spots rekindled some lens love.

And I also know that I get slightly sharper images with the 35/2 than
the 31/1.8 @f2, that the DA40/2.8 is slightly sharper at 2.8 than the
43/1.9 at f2.8 and that the 50/1.4 gets ok at f2; for the rest I don't
care that much/don't know/don't shoot with them that often

Photozone.de has charts that I found pretty accurate for the lenses I
have; and I used them just to answer questions like is the 16-45
better @ 16 than the 12-24 @ 16? without having to test myself (which
I won't do anyway)

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/