On Jun 3, 2012, at 22:44 , Igor Roshchin wrote:

> Walt,
>
> Both panos are well done!

All these Panos are impressive Walt.

> Just a few comments (grumblings?):
> 1. dpi has no sense unless the image is printed (or displayed) on a
> particular size.
> 2. 6171x1737 can be produced with just two frames with K7/K5/K10/...
> I am not sure what is the angle of view of the iPod camera, but from
> what I've seen, it looks like it is not extremely wide, - so it
> can be covered by a reasonable DSLR lens.
>
> Igor

Yeah, but nothing reflects the sunlight as well as a silver iPad for lighting
those shady spots, and takes pictures too!

I haven't been able to get anything worth printing with my iPad 2, because I
can't hold it steady. Thinking of modifying my window-pod so it has two window
grips, one for the iPad. Crunch.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

THE SENILITY PRAYER :
Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.