I tried looking too, and after several minutes of "loading" I finally got to be
book cover. Then when I tried to "open" the book the first page showed for a
split-second then the whole thing went back to a blurb page asking if I wanted
to preview the book. When answered in the affirmative the whole "loading"
process started again.

Tried several times but could get no farther than the cover then that first
page for a split-second.

Kind of like a Kafka novel.

Except there were no computers back then.

Mind you all this was happening on my Android. Hopefully when I get on my
laptop things will go a bit smoother.

Damn nice cover photo though, Larry!

;-)

cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens