Bruce wrote:

>It appears that some "well known facts" aren't. According to Nikon's financial
>statements they didn't lose money last year.

I didn't say Nikon lost money last year. I said their camera productions
wasn't profitable, and certainly not the upper end models. Nikon make their
living from mainly non-photography products in contrast to Pentax who is
the only company among the big five who are primarily a camera/optics
company. Canon is business machine company who happens to make cameras.

Pål