On Jun 26, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Dario Bonazza wrote:

> The photographer got a lot of compliments for this picture. Am I the only one
> thinking she looks more plasticky than a Barbie here?
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4213904911356&set=oa.406600779386045&type=1&theater

You say that like it's a bad thing.  That picture would have been perfect if he
had done it with HDR, but carefully kept the skin highlights just slightly
blown out.

Really Dario, you've been spending too much time looking at photos taken by the
curmudgeons on the PDML, you need to get out in the real world more.