It's hard to tell from an image on Facebook. I'd want to see it larger
and before it's been overly compressed. I know from my own shots that
skin with lots of real detail can become plastic-y looking at 960px
and high JPEG compression.

Then there's context. If this is intended for a fashion spread, highly
smoothed skin (but still with texture) is expected. If it's supposed
to be a portrait, I'd expect more reality.

--
-bmw