Questions about Safari ver. 5.02, it keeps crashing and store lots of files in it's cache then crashes. I clean it out and start over again and same thing. Any thoughts ? This is on a mac , powerpc platform dual 2.0 processors. Also I use a program called Activity Monitor and I can see Safari keeps writing to the disk. when I turn Java off in Safari it is not as bad but takes a little longer to crash. Thanks for any info or thoughts..Joe