In college, a friend took formal pictures of my girlfriend for a contest.
He was on the yearbook staff and I was impressed when he showed up with a Hassy.
And I was amazed at the number of shots he took, rolls he took.
Of course, we picked the best ones for display.

Larry, there is no shame in taking lots of shots,
or in only showing the best!

Regards,  Bob S.