Thanks Dan. I gather this is pretty much how they spend every weekend. The more I was around them I realized how involved and single-mined they were - not unlike a group of photographers let's say.

Message: 9
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:34:00 -0400
From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Dogs & their pets

Interesting little gallery;  Lots of nice dogs and strange humans,
like at ay dog show.
Dan Matyola

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a small gallery of dogs and their people taken at a dog show. Not
art but some interesting shots. The lighting was horrible and flash
forbidden so I have new respect for a certain dance photographer on this
list.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157630314603150/

follow the directions.