Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:49:17 -0400
From: wendy beard <pointyp...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Dogs & their pets

I like the ones of the junior handler the best. So much concentration
on her face!

For those of you who have never been to a dog show - watch the movie
"Best in Show" (with Eugene Levy amongst others). While it's supposed
to be a spoof on the dogshow world -  It's not too far removed from
the truth!
Dogshow people are quite mad
(myself not included......)

Wendy