On 6/28/2012 11:26 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
So I carried in some Panera breads & bagels, a large diet coke, and my
K-5 from the car. (100F today)
I set them all down on the kitchen table, but failed to let go of the camera.
BANG, I virtually threw it on the kitchen floor.
And there is a crack in the upper right corner (back).
I think it's still functional, but I can't leave it this way.
Just too hot here today...
Regards,  Bob S.

Ow... Bummer! Hope you can get it fixed soon. Kalamazoo has been on the other side of the weather front and it's only been in the mid 90's here. Last week we visited Cahokia Mounds in 112F - don't think I could deal with many 100+ days...

MCC