On 7/2/2012 5:45 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Mark, Cahokia Mounds in 112F heat.  Are you crazy?  Regards,  Bob S.

We really took in in everything in the interpretive center and added to our collection of R. Carlos Nakai CD's. We walked the 5 flights up to the mid point on Monk's Mound and then called it quits. I'd love to get back there in early spring or late autumn to see the view from Monk's Mound with no leaves on the trees - hopefully to see the full remains of the city. It was a fun day, though way too hot!

MCC